In This Week’s E-Bike News:
This week there really is a flavour of the sheer variety that e-bikes encompass, from the moped styling of Juiced’s latest Scorpion X to the ultra-lightweight titanium version of Vello’s latest electric folder, not to mention an extremely capable-looking load hauler from Carqon.
If you want e-bike ideas for getting out on your e-bike, read about trail plans for California’s Lake Tahoe or the emtb World Series of races in some of Europe’s most glamorous locations and the chance to ride one of the courses at Sea Otter Europe.
- Moped Style eBikes from Juiced and Bixtrix
- VELLO+, the 28.4lb e-bike
- eCargobikes – High Quality Carqon Flatbed and Theft of Fiil Prototype
- Further eBike Access for Lake Tahoe?
- French Government Progresses ‘eBikes for Old Cars’ Law
- Massless Batteries on the Horizon?
- Minneapolis eBike Share Ramps Up
- No, London’s Cycle Superhighways Do Not Cause Traffic Jams
- All the Latest eBike Biz