You can tell when a battery is nearing the end of its life when it does not provide you with much range. Some high-quality batteries such as Bosch have a battery management system (BMS) integrated into the battery that actually tells you the current capacity and also how many charge cycles it has gone through.
But no matter what type of battery you have you’ll sooner or later be asking yourself the all-important question: how can I replace my e-bike battery?
Down below Electric Bike Report dives into this question and more in greater detail.
- Are E-bike Batteries Interchangeable?
- Where Should I Go to Get a Replacement E-Bike Battery?
- Replacement Batteries from Original Manufacturers
- E-bike Manufacturers Own Brand Batteries
- Batteries for Out-Dated Motor Systems
- Non-Removable Frame Integrated Batteries
- Third-Party Replacement E-Bike Batteries
- What Should I Do With My Old E-bike Battery?