- Yamaha Launches First Full-Suspension All-Mountain eMTB: The YDX MORO
- Bulls Bikes Releases New XC/Commuter eBike: The ICONIC EVO TR 1 SPEED E-SUV
- A 200 Mile range Cruiser from Electric Bike Company
- iZIP announces new E3 Path Plus Step Thru and Path Plus Step Over commuter bike
- Updated ABUS URBAN-I 3.0 Helmet
- Bikes as a solution to climate change?
- Win a new eBike by participating People for Bikes’ Annual Survey
New eBikes; eBike Systems
Yamaha YDX Moro and YDX Moro Pro: Yamaha’s Entry Into Full Suspension eMTB Category
(YDX-MORO in Desert Yellow)
Yamaha has announced the release of two new all-mountain e-Bikes: the YDX-MORO and the YDX-MORO Pro. The YDX-MORO bikes are All-Mountain Class 1 e-Bikes with pedal assist up to 20 mph. They feature a proprietary Yamaha PW-X2 Motor with an upgraded Quad Sensor System. This Quad system adds an angle sensor to Yamaha’s current Triple Sensor System which permits the addition of Automatic mode for a seamless transition between assist levels. Both the YDX-MORO and Pro also have an incline sensor and a new walk mode — a handy feature when you need a touch of assist while walking your bike up a techy climb. The YDX-MORO bikes also utilize an all-new patent-pending Dual-Twin Frame™ with integrated battery cage and a Horst link dual suspension design.
[Read more…] about eBikeNews: Yamaha’s full-suspension eMTB, Bulls Bikes XC/Commuter, 200 mile range Model C cruiser, Bikes for climate change, and more