With new e-bike launches a little thin on the ground this week we catch our breath to take a look into other areas of the e-bike world. Perhaps most notably, after e-bike and e-scooter share schemes seem to have suffered from a post boom period of bad news stories, there are signs they are on the up again. On our more usual tack, we take a look at Espin’s battery upgrade and a new monster of an e-mtb from Italy.
In this week’s e-bike news:
- The Tricolore – a carbon-framed big batteries e-mtb from Italy
- Espin announces battery size upgrade for folding Nesta
- E-bike and e-scooter sharing – are they financially sustainable yet?
- New bike trails from Michigan and Germany
- Modmo likely to liquidate