In this week’s news:
- PWR Two Wheel Drive eBike
- Cairn’s New Adventure eBike
- Slick New Models for Spring from Dutch ID and LeMond
- Swytch New Pedal Sensor
- SENA Smart mtb Helmets
- Clever Bike Storage Solutions from France and Belgium
- Aptera – the Light Electric Vehicle of the Future?
- Endura Aim to Go Carbon Negative by 2024
- All the Latest eBike Biz News
New eBikes & eBike Systems
New PWR Bike Dual Traction Model
New brand PWR Bike has just announced the Dually. PWR say their first e-bike is ‘unique’ as it uses dual 500W hub drive motors for ‘All-Wheel Drive performance with the benefits of Traction Control. The drive system automatically diverts power to the tire with more grip to greatly increase traction and control on loose and steep terrain. It also has a grip throttle so riders can give themselves a boost when needed.’
It has a 696Wh battery and weighs 66 lbs / 30kg with a load capacity (including rider) of 275 lbs / 125kg.