In this week’s news:
- Kent’s $498 Children’s eBike
- Gazelle’s New Family-friendly eCargo Bike
- Moustache 28mph Pedelec with Dual Battery Option
- Eunorau Defender S All Wheel Drive Crowdfunds
- Speed Pedelec Helmets and Tyres
- Plus All the Latest On eBike Finance, Infrastructure and Industry
New eBikes and eBike Systems
Kent’s $498 Kid’s eBike Now in Walmart
Kent Bicycles is a long established and well-known name in the bike world and they have just launched their first kid’s e-bike, the Torpedo.
It has 20″ wheels, is pedal assist only (no throttle) and comes with front suspension and V-brakes with power cutout triggers for when the brakes are activated, ensuring power is cut immediately. It also has a 125 Wh capacity battery which Kent says should take you 15 miles in the lowest power setting.
[Read more…] about eBikeNews: Kent Kid’s eBike, Gazelle Family Cargo, Eunorau AWD & Lots More! [VIDEOS]