In this week’s news:
Class 3 e-bikes – or speed pedelecs as they are known in Europe – seem to be flavour of the moment, with no less than five new models from quality brand names appearing on the scene this week. There is also further evidence, this time from the UK, of the trend for ‘crossover’ e-bikes or those that blend attributes from different traditional genres of bike in an attempt to make an e-bike that ‘does more’ and will appeal to a wider audience. And if you have ever wondered how you can e-bike on water this week’s news will tell you just how!
- New Class 3 28mph Machines from Diamondback and Cannondale
- Cairn’s New BRAVe 2.0
- Cycling Between England’s Cathedrals and Across New Zealand’s Cook Strait (by eHydrofoil!)
- England & Wales Bike Theft Heat Map
- Driving Ban for Drunk UK eScooter Rider
- Portland’s Hawthorne Avenue Bike Lane Controversey
- Bikebiz Tells the Story of Chinese eBikes
[Read more…] about eBike News: Diamondback and Cannondale Speed Pedelcs, eBike Hydrofoils & Much More!