Are you interested in a rugged electric bike for getting around town and some off road trails? I have always been interested in the the A2B electric bikes and I recently read a good review of their Metro model that I want to share with you.
The name makes it sound like it is intended for street use, but the author (David Herron) put it to the test on some off road paths during his test.
I like the A2B electric bike for the following reasons:
- Solid bike that can handle some off road trails.
- The main battery and controller is housed inside of the frame.
- Powerful 500 watt motor.
- Wide tires for a cushy ride.
- Full Suspension to take the edge off.
- Disc brakes front and rear.
- Good component package.
- And I think it looks good! 🙂
Here is the link to the full review of the A2B Metro Electric Bike.
Overall I think this is a nice solid bike that is comfortable to ride and has some style for cruising around town.
What do you think? Are you interested in a bike like this? Have you ridden one?
Please leave a comment below.
P.S. Don’t forget to get sign up for updates from the electric bike world, plus ebike riding and maintenance tips! (upper right hand corner of this site)