Grace electric bikes are high performance electric bikes from Berlin Germany. They made a splash in the e-bike scene with their fast, powerful and expensive Grace One. Now they have added a new bike, the Grace Easy and they are ready to expand into the U.S. market.
Checkout this press release from Grace about their entrance into the US market and more info on their high end electric bikes (including a video)!
Grace will start distributing electric bicycles in the US in spring 2013. Established in 2009, Grace is a premier e-Bike manufacturer from Berlin, Germany.
German engineering and craftsmanship bring the perfect balance of design, technology and durability to the Grace series of e-bikes. Combining interdisciplinary thinking, superior e-bike technology and the spirit of the road, Grace’s sophisticated design is the perfect interplay of attention to detail and aesthetic sensibility.
In 2012 the Grace Easy has been awarded the prestigious Red Dot design award. Grace is also the company behind the recently released Smart e-bike, which will be distributed through Mercedes Benz in Europe.
Grace is entering the US market with two models, the Grace Easy and the Grace One:
The GRACE EASY
Simplicity, Performance and Perfection
Graceful simplicity and nimble form make the Grace Easy the perfect partner for everything from your daily commute to your countryside adventures. It is easy to handle and packs plenty of power.
The Grace Easy features high-end components harmoniously combined in a simple design to ensure durability, performance and beauty.
- 350 Watt BionX with SRAM 3 speed internal gear hub, state-of-the-art Canadian brushless motor: quiet, balanced, yet powerful.
- Gates Carbon belt drive: no oiling, no maintenance, no chain dropping
- Pedelec system means pedal activate motor input. It feels like cycling with “tail wind”
- 6.6 Amp, 48 Volt LiMn Battery – easily removed, yet fully integrated with a range of up to 28-38 miles (depending on riding style)
- Lightweight aluminum frame in two sizes
- Maximum speed 20 mph
The GRACE ONE
Power, Innovation and Design
A level-up in e-bike engineering, the Grace One has a road feel that will call to the inner motorcyclist. The Ultra Motor offers the quickest acceleration of all Grace models and sustained speeds up to 30 mph (optional 20 mph) at the twist of the throttle.
The Grace One boasts our most substantial frame designs, the City and the Universal. Yet it still maintains classic Grace elegance – a sleek, uninterrupted line with battery integrated into the frame .
- Choose from two frame models, the City and the Universal
- Throttle operated motor assist
- Battery ranges from 25-37 miles (motor and riding-style dependent)
- 12 Amp, 48 volt lithium ion battery with optional range extender up to 16.5 Amp
- Ultra Motor in two configurations: 1,300 Watt with a maximum assist speed of 30 mph and 750 Watt with a maximum assist speed of 20 mph
- RFID card activation
- Custom-designed, fully integrated state-of-art “cockpit” display
Here is a video of the Grace One in action!
Grace will be represented at Interbike, visit booth 36054.
Please contact [email protected] for more information.
End of Press Release
What do you think? Would you like to test ride a Grace electric bike? What do you think of the Grace e-bike designs? Do you have any questions about these bikes? Please leave your comments in the section below.
P.S. Don’t forget to join the Electric Bike Report community for updates from the electric bike world, plus ebike riding and maintenance tips.